About 2018-05-06T01:20:41+00:00

About Us

Get In Touch

Serkes Marketing helps small to mid-sized businesses stand out from the crowd and rise to the top of an online search.

Serkes Marketing has over 25 years experience in marketing. The CEO and Founder, Rhonda Serkes, started her career as an Art Director on Madison Avenue in New York, working at some of the best agencies in the world. With a double degree in Art – graphic design and art education, she taught as the expert at some prestigious Universities.

Our digital marketing team’s marketing skills were honed long before there was website design, SEO, and social media. 

We are passionate about keeping up with the latest technology. Combining our creative experience with technical expertise, we offer clients unique and proven ways to stand out from the crowd. We take the mystery out of the ever-changing fast-paced marketing world. Our goal is to keep you one step ahead of your competition.

Think about how you get your info. From data as simple as the day’s weather. If you want to find a plumber in your area, you merely have to type ‘Plumber in near me’ into a search engine, and a bunch of pages will appear to answer your query. But, how often do you comb through the 50+ pages of results?

Here is where SEO comes in. And it is difficult to stay ahead of those ranking factors; it is crucial to be on the first page (or even the second page) of search results. SEO done correctly can help your website get to the “holy grail” for the leading search terms related to your products or services. Even though it takes some time for your site to earn a page one rank, there are specific ways that you can speed up the SEO process.

“What separates us from our competitors is not only do
we understand digital marketing,
but we also understand those who don’t.”

Our marketing experience gives us a special perspective and patience for those who are confused, threatened or just plain overwhelmed by digital marketing. We specialize in turning that negative thinking around, instilling a can-do attitude and guiding the company through the maze of options and opportunities.

Research shows that websites on the first results page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for remaining search results pages. Companies that pay attention to their search engine optimization strategies will find that in return, they will stand out from the crowd and rise to the top of an online search.

Connect with us and discover that, when it comes to mastering website design, SEO and social media marketing, there are no limits.

Work with us.
Grow your business.

We can help you create easy, effective, and economical marketing.
Let us get you on the right track so you can to reach your business goals.

Get In Touch
women's business enterprise logo