If you’re tired of being a loser (of followers) and want to be a winner, follow the advice from SumAll, a data-analytic provider.
You work hard at adding new amazing content, creating an interesting profile and attracting a new following. It’s not easy.
It’s frustrating to see your hard-earned social media followers evaporate. And even though they’re unfollowing you, it may not be your fault. Why? Because you didn’t know, that you’re breaking one or all of these unspoken social media rules.
Here are the 12 tips to avoid losing social media followers:
- Don’t overwhelm your audience.
- Respond within 30 minutes.
- Practice hashtag discipline.
- 80% entertain, 20% sell.
- Address your users directly.
- Don’t auto-direct-message. Just don’t.
- Tweet with room to reply.
- Don’t tag without permission.
- Always add sources and descriptors.
- Please no #tagforlikes.
- Use ideal frequencies.
- You get what you give.